Our work would not be possible without the generous support of our core funders:
- The Law Foundation of BC has been our core funder for over 40 years. They currently provide funding for our Community Law Program, our Public Interest Articling Fellowship, and our Community Advocate Support Line.
- The Legal Services Society of BC has also been one of our core funders for over 40 years. They currently provide funding for our Mental Health Law Program.
- The Ministry of Justice has funded our BC Human Rights Clinic since 2002.
- The Forensic Psychiatric Services Commission has contributed funding to the Legal Information component of our Mental Health Law Program since September 2002.
- The City of Vancouver also provides office space to us under the City’s Amenities Bonus Program.
We also receive continued support, financial and otherwise, from a large number of individuals and groups. We thank each and every one of them for their support.