Certificates of Incapability

CLAS can provide legal advice if you would like to challenge a certificate of incapability that made the Public Guardian and Trustee a statutory property guardian under the Adult Guardianship Act.

What to do

You can call CLAS at 604-685-3425 or toll free at 1-888-685-6222 to find out if we can assist you. Or, if you would prefer, you can fill out ourĀ online form.

Please have the following documents ready, if applicable:

  • Assessment report and attachments (Form 1)
  • Certificate (Form 2)
  • Written reasons for the certificate being issued