Work-Related Legal Issues


CLAS helps workers access the benefits and legal protections for workers facing injuries, loss of employment or other work-related issues. We may be able to help if any of the following describes your situation:

  • You applied for Employment Insurance benefits and lost your appeal to the Social Security Tribunal (SST).
  • You applied for Worker's Compensation benefits and lost your appeal to the Worker's Compensation Appeal Tribunal (WCAT).
  • You filed a complaint with the Employment Standards Branch and lost your appeal to the Employment Standards Tribunal (EST).

What to do

You can call CLAS at 604-685-3425 or toll-free at 1-888-685-6222 to find out if we can assist you. Or, if you would prefer, you can fill out our online form.

Please have the following documents ready, if applicable:

  • The decision made by the SST, WCAT or EST about your compensation or benefits
  • Copies of any documents you submitted in support of your appeal
  • Any other documents you have that relate to your case